20060905

[Song: Paradise City-Guns 'N' Roses]

This song just keep getting better and better each time i hear it. No wonder why Victor likes it so much. I had this song for so long in my com but i never listened to it until lately. Haha! How dumb can i get huh?

Stayed at home the whole day and i realised how much rubbish i can eat when it comes to holidays! Actually Leslie asked me to go out but i told him i didn't want to, cos i have been going out quite often lately, so must try not to. Later my parents scold. Haha. So played Fifa 06, played com, listen to music, had tuition. Nothing else.

Oh just now the church people were all discussing on msn what to do on this coming friday. We had a few plans.

PLAN A: FLY KITE!
Gen's idea! Go marina and fly kite and have a picnic there.

PLAN B: GO SENTOSA!
Jas's Idea! haha, Sun, Sand and Sea! Swimming, tanning, beach soccer, explore Sentosa...

PLAN C: GO MY HOUSE!
Haha! Whose idea ah! Oh ya, it's Gen's and Jas's idea! They la! Go Seb's house, go seb's house. Can go Aloy's house to jam first thn come my house. Can play Xbox and com, swimming, tanning, soccer and many other things. Thn BBQ for dinner at night. Star Gazing at the roof, if it's unlock. (Going to check tmr!) Haha!

PLAN D: GO ESCAPE, WILD WILD WET!
Erm....I have never been to those places before! Haha, what a loser i am man. Everytime, my friends ask me to go, i won't go cos I'm lazy to travel so far and it's so far away! Haha.

PLAN E: GO TOWN!
My idea actually. Go watch the new show by the Wayan brothers. Thn go Wheelock for Ice Cream. Thn dunno do want already... Haha, play what Town catching! Haha, Anthony's idea.

So far i have 5 votes for my house. Haha, why my house?! Why! Tell me whyyyyy! Nicholas desperately wants to go my house, cos he's gay! haha, no la, he say "Eh, go your house please. I need somewhere where got bed", "It's the only place with no sun. Make them go pleaseeeee, I need to sleep". Haha, he ah! i tell you. So now it looks like they are coming my house. No choice, majority vote. Argh! So we shall see how then.

Oh and it's sad how Steve Irwin is gone just like that. The World has lost one really great man. He documentaries were great! Just exciting. I hope Animal Planet shows more of his documentaries as tribute to him so i can watch. I loved his shows. We really should show respect him and give him a moment of silence.
FUCK YOU STRINGRAY!
OEI! SJI PEOPLE! DON"T EAT STRINGRAY ANYMORE IN SCHOOL LA! AT LEAST FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL LA!

Bye byE!
Nights!