20060913

[Song: Who I've Am Hates Who I've Been-Relient K]

Sometimes don't you just feel that you really hates who you have been in the past. Like maybe you were a jerk, a bastard or something like that. The things you have done wrong, those you hurt, and maybe those fights with your friends and parents that you wished you never had.

Anyway, something really serious happened in my class today after school. We were waiting in class for our oral to start, and suddenly Kenneth walks in with a long piece of toilet paper. He off the fan, tied a knot at one end and hang it on one of the blades of the fan. Thn on it again. The effect was something like those spiral thing spinning around. Quite fun actually. Thn they started throwing water bottle at the fan so the fan will hit it and propel it like some really dangerous thing flying around. So I hid under the teacher's table and suddenly some stupid black shit stealth guy, who thinks he is damn stealth in the day came in and asked us to stay in class. He was some guy from the facilities department. Thn started to call the facilities manager who thn called Sirhan in. Like we knew we were in deep shit already. So Sirhan came and like asked each of us, who hang the toilet paper on the fan. So all of us denied it. So when he asked who was it, thn we said kenneth. So this being no the first time Kenneth has gotten into trouble with Sirhan, Sirhan started shouting at him all. Thn Kenneth started crying, like seriously not funny la when Sirhan scolds people. Damn scary. When he started shouted at Kenneth, my balls like started to shrink la. Really not funny. But later it was okay already cos he only targetted at Kenneth cos he was the one who started it. Okay later more things happened, long story.

Luckily the rest of us didn't get into trouble la, at least not me, cos i didn't do anything. The others who left before the stupid stealth guy came may get into trouble tomorrow. I don't know la. I thought I could get into trouble cos I was one of the Class Community members in class and i allow this to happen. But luckily he never said much, he just told me not to let Kenneth do stupid things again.

Oh and chinese oral! The reading the passage part was good, but the conversation part i think i die already. So many words i don't know how to say la. But i think overall all should be quite okay.

You are not a selfish bitch,
Neither are you mean to me,
Neither did you mistreat me,
Neither did you give me attitude,
Neither did you waste my time,
Neither do you owe me anything,
Neither do you need to make it up to me.
So please don't hate yourself,
and don't be sorry.

You're only the best I ever had.