20071226

[Song: Sweet Impact - BoA]

I'm leaving in a few minutes time I guess. It's quite weird, it's like I'm quite looking forward to the trip but at the same time I can't bear to leave as well. And I still haven't finish watching witch yoo hee! Well, the 2nd part of the last episode didn't want to load. Stupid website! Well, I can always catch it when I come back! And there will be coffee prince! Anyway, I got my stuffs today! Like I spent all my money I got yesterday? Hahaha. 3 books, 1 game and new headphones to entertain me during the trip. And yup! I'll be spending my new year there.

Looking back, my holidays has been pretty much, guitar, slacking, training and ______ . Go fill in the blank yourself! That's if you can think what it is! And whatever you think it is is entirely up to your imagination ah! I shall not say anything! :D

DON'T MISS ME! :)