20080109



[Song: Lose Your Mind - BoA]

Yup! That was my birthday cake! I wanted tiramisu, but then with it being quite hard to find at cake shops, my sister bought me a mocha favoured one. Well, it isn't that bad as well and there's still half of it left in the fridge! Who wants some!? Just tell me! I'll give it to you! Haha! And well, even though I didn't really like recieve any gifts or stuffs like that, I still thought I had pretty much a good 17th Birthday! Except for the stupid guard who told me off. I mean like I was quite surprised at the amount of people who wished me! Like even some who I haven't been in contact for such a long time! And I guess that pretty much made my day! Yup! Just a simple wish is more than enough for me! It's the thought that counts right!? Oh and stop saying I'm old okay! I'm not that old! Make me sound like some uncle la! All of you will reach the same age as me SOON! So you'll be old soon too! Nevermind, I shall get my revenge when your birthday comes as well! WATCH OUT! HAHAHAHAHA!