20071207

Look at the time now. It's already 3.24am and here I am still online blogging. So much for wanting to tuck in by 2am. Oh well, I just done with the 2nd episode of Gossip Girls and I think I'm getting addicted to the show. It's really nice.

Long bus rides and long runs are really good for thinking, yes, deep thinking. You'll be really surprise what you can think of if you do. I guess I really like it. There's a lot you get out of it. But sometimes if makes you think of really horrible things as well and it's makes you freaking scared all of the sudden. Sometimes due to no apparent reason. Yes, the mean reds. Sometimes it really makes you see things in a different perspective. The brain is such a powerful tool, scares you at times too. Funny how I keep having thoughts of something but then unsure whether I should do it. How ironic of me. It's like I'm sure, yet not so sure. You know all the equivocation. Oh well, I'll leave it to fate.

Anyway, I'm back from Soiree and I must say it's really fun! I shall not say much. But it's really funny and all. Watching your friends getting drunk and knocking out. Only the stupid shitty weather and the cost of everything was the bad side. It really wasn't worth everything. I'm really broke now. Haha! But that's for now, I'll be alright next week! Which is really soon!

I better sleep now!

Oh shit! I just felt as if my house was rocking again!
Too long on the yacht!