20071211

[Song: Snow ((Hey Oh)) - Red Hot Chili Peppers]

So my day hasn't really been much but, I've been clearing up my room. Well, mainly my O level stuffs. Haha, I'm such a good boy right? Okay, forget I even said that. Yeah I know I'm kinda slow. Like super, everyone has already cleared it ages ago I bet.

Before.

After. What drastic difference right? Haha. Now my table is like super empty.Before.After. I wonder if you can see the difference? Well, I mean there's still a difference you know?!And I threw away like 7? Or should I say 8 plastic bags of these size away. Hahaha. My room is like super empty now. And I threw away my sec 1 and 2 stuffs too. Goodness why I kept them for such a long time.

And it rained again! Stupid weather! Go eat shit and die! The sun better be out tomorrow!