20071222

[Song: Where'd You Go - Fort Minor]

Hi! My name is Sebastian and I'm crippled. Well, at least for now. The side effects of the AC training has been worse today. My body is aching all over, for reasons I know and do not know. Even my ribs are pain when I press them lightly. I can hardly walk properly, don't even talk about climbing up or going down stairs. It's a real torture. So you can push me around and watch me suffer in pain, but that would be pure evil, and I will get back at you! I think I can hardly even go for a run. I think I'm going to grow fat and die, especially during this feastive season. So i have to watch what I put into my mouth from now on. Speaking of which I want to make chocolate mousse! But there's so many recipes to choose from and I'm wondering when I should do it. Maybe I'll do it on monday. I'll just have to see how much I spend for tomorrow's christmas dinner at marche. There's also a few things I'll have to to get before I leave for Japan, so that I don't die of boredom.

But I'm really bored now.
Suddenly it's all silent. :(