20071225

[Song: Break It - KARA]
HO HO HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS! This the season to be jolly! Fa la la la la la la la la! Okay that was seriously damn retarded I swear. I for one, hate christmas carols. It's freaking irritating. I've been hearing it at almost every departmental stores I go to. Everytime I hear it, it's like "Okay, let's get the hell out of here". Haha! Hopefully I don't hear it again when I go out to get my stuffs tomorrow.

And I'm still pretty much crippled. Don't ever ask me to kneel or squat or walk down the stairs. I'll just collapse on the floor and in the case of walking down the stairs, I'll most pobably fall and roll down the flight of stairs.

Come come! Let me show you something extremely retarded but unique.

Yeah, that's the replacement my father bought for the chirstmas tree. HAHA! Well, we used to have one until he threw it away for whatever apparent reason!? It's so WHAT THE HELL?! When you see it for thr first time right? Don't know what my father was thinking! And that's the chocolate mousse I made. Yet to try it though. But I think it looks quite shitty. HAHA! Eh! But it's my first time okay! Better than nothing right! And I did it okay! Who say I wasn't going to do it ah! Prove you wrong man! Only that I forgot to buy the raspberries and whipcream to top it off. I bet it will look so much better okay!