20071221

[Song: And If I Fall - The Charlatans UK]

ACJC track training the past few days is seriously no joke man, but it's really fun as well! My legs feel damn shiok now! Haha! If you know what I mean. Well, the people and seniors there are really friendly, nice and supportive! I was quite late today and I thought I was going to be in shit, but thank God, I wasn't. It was the damn traffic jam okay! I swear! It wasn't my fault, I just didn't know why there were so many people today! Must be because it's a damn friday.

Anyway, I went to have my eyesight checked on tuesday and I have degree! OHHHHHH! It's 50 on the right and 25 on the left, yeah, it's really low. But so far until now, I don't have a major problem, I can still see ask clearly as ever! But I guess I'll have to make on when I return to school!? Just to see the whiteboard and all. I can't imagine myself in specs though.

The holidays are ending really soon! I don't want it to end this fast! Well, I guess time flies when you're having fun! And I did have fun! On days when I'm out that is! Teaching how to solve the rubik's cube and watching movies! I think I'm sort of starting to like catching movies. But I've been quite bored so I just have to find things to do and entertain myself! Up until wednesday that is, before I leave as well for Japan. Yeah and that's after christmas! Which is really soon and I hope it will be a good one!