20070902

[Song: Raison D'etre - Nightmare]

Arsenal won 3-1 against portsmouth! YAY! Even with 10 men left! I think Senderos is freaking jinx! He always gets a straight red card for the challenges he makes! Like wth man! The pass few seasons also like that, have to be more careful man. Rosicky and Fabregas scored! Man, I love them! Anyway I was playing soccer just now and I must say today sucked. So many of the freaking Maritains came! All overgrown one! And they are all damn rough! One of them pushed me when I cleared the ball from him when he was about to shoot and I FLEW man! HAHAHA! Now I have abrasion on my kunckles la!

I have to go back to queensway tomorrow man! What a waste of time! All because I bought half size too big! adidas cutting sucks I tell you. Their US9.5 is not 9.5 when I compared to my Nike ones. OH OH OH! I went to check if they have the size for the white and chrome Nike spikes that I wanted and they have it! OMG OMG! I shall save money and order it! I love it to the core man! And hopefully I can get my new jump spikes from Japan later this year.

I watch Ratatouille last night with my family. It was mother's lame idea to watch it! HAHAHA! Like a grown woman wanting to watch cartoon! But I must say the show is really not bad you know, it's quite nice, I really don't mind watching it again.

I want to go shopping this holiday! I must do it! WHO WANT TO GO WITH ME!?!?! I want to buy my Lacoste polo tee, well hopefully if I still have the money. I want to go peninsular and get my guitar strap and new picks! And check out what's new there. Hopefully I can buy a PSP game too! The Sims 2 is really cheap! Like $30+. Oh I saw the new PSP slim version yesterday! It just arrived on friday! It's $299! Relatively cheap, I shall sell away my current one and buy the new one! I'll make sure I get white this time! HAHAHHA! I love it!

Tata!