20070903

Sometimes I really wonder what's become of me? I not the person I used to be. I don't remember myself being like that. Well, I just people change over the years right? Who can I blame but me, myself and I? It was never my intention to keep you waiting. NEVER. Why would I want to wait? Even I myself can't believe myself! Guess it's just my nature that I'm like that. Yes, I've realised lately I've been extremely indecisive, even with you not telling me I realised just as much. But it's not always that I'm indecisive, when we make decisions, I always let you make the decision is because I just wanted you to have what you wanted, what I want is not important at all. You come first, I matter not. Maybe that's why I'm always seem indecisive. I admit that there were times I wondered whether or not I should go with it or just stop there, but those were in the beginning. Every time we're together, the less I get that feeling, but it seemed to have crept it's way back lately due to the things that happened between us? One really damn good example was last night? I really didn't message you because I always wondered how you thought of me! Like I get the feeling you're over me because you've been so indifferent to me lately. Well, one thing is for sure, my feelings for you has NEVER wavered. It's been the same since we started off and it's the same now, only stronger.

Once more...