20070926

I think I'm starting to hate school. Like which school gives mock exams right after prelims? Stupid man, just because the Sec 1-3 are having their final year doesn't mean we have to follow them as well right? Plus they gave us such short notice. So yeah, I ponned school today to stay at home and study my failing chemistry! I seriously need to bring it up man! I've NEVER passed Chemistry before! I remember being good at it in sec 1 and 2, thn came upper sec and I don't know what happened. Maybe it's the teacher or the class! Yes! Must be the damn class. They are fun to be with when it doesn't come to studies. So yeah, my damn it teacher called to look for me! I got quite shocked la, my mom and my sis had to lie for me. I'm such an ass right? And now she says I have to have an MC to cover for today. What a bitch! I'm starting to hate her too, just like the class.

Anyway, I've gotten back all my results and I must say I did really badly. At least not what I expected to get. My first 1 or 2 months is gone! The only place I can go is no where! Know where that is? It's somewhere over there, but i'm not sure where, it's just not everywhere! Sigh. I think I shall go and work man! My mom suggest I work too. So i have to find a job with good pay and then I'll be rich! And buy whatever I want man! Hahaha. I think there a good and bad la. Good is that you get to work and get money, bad is that you miss out on what's going on in JC. Luckily it's not 3 months now, if not i'll miss out on alot alot more. So yeah, I shall use my lousy results as my motivation to study!
LET'S DO IT!