20070907

[Song: Neotenii - Nightmare]

OMG! I Love this song as much as I LOVE YOU! It gets me all high! Okay so I haven't been blogging lately. Maybe cos I was just super lazy to? Well, I've been super high and happy lately, for APPARENT reasons. HAHA! Anyway, I went shopping on wednesday! Yup! And I bought my Lacoste Polo Tee! Although it's not the colour I wanted, but whatever you say goes! I'll just save and get another one! Or Another two! Hahaha, My light green and orange! I hope they will have the slim fit ones for those colours when I buy them the next time!

I got my guitar picks! But they didn't have my guitar strap! Guess what the guy told me, oh you can try again in a FEW MONTHS TIME! How long does that song to you? Like wah! Might as well next year thn come back! Hahaha, I'll shall go back soon. Make sure I get it. Oh Oh! And I saw Kaoru Niikura's Ganesa! Though it's not the ESP one, it's the lower end Edward's series. But it's still expensive you know! Around $1699, not sure about the all black one though. Imagine the ESP one, maybe like $4k-$10k? Oh and EMG 81 and 85 together cos $280, Seymour Duncans SH-1n with SH-4 together cos $224. Like where the hell am I going to get the money for that huh?! I love these 2 Ganesas the most! I WANTTTTTTTTT!


I really have to study today and over the weekend already! I think I've been very very unproductive this holidays! Partly due to me always having no mood to study! Which is badddddd! I need my A1 for physics and A.math! Come on man! You can do it too!

Oh well, Got to do now!
BYEEEEEEEEEE!

No one's going to take our Sunshine away.