20071001

BOO! I'm back! Hahaha, cos apparently I found my com, which I'm not suppose to! HAH! My parents say it's not in the house anymore, claiming that my father brought it to the company. Well, now you know never to trust them. Fancy keeping my com somewhere in the house, eventually I'll find it. Like come on, how BIG is my house ah? But well, I know they are doing this for my own good.

Well, the O levels are exactly 21 days, 3 weeks away? Are you starting to panick? Cos I know I am. Which means I'm suppose to be studying now and not be here you know. But well, I'm going to straight after this. I've decided to cut down on my com time, my TV time and whatsoever. I mean a little sacrifice now for the next 1 month plus wouldn't hurt so bad right? It's a necessary sacrifice for a greater victory next time. Would you rather be stubborn and not change and thn later regret later on? No right? Who would? Don't let yourself regret next time, knowing that you could have done better, but didn't. Then, there's just no way to turn back the clock cos everyone has to move on. I wouldn't want to screw up my life just because of these few distractions. Time to shut them off, concentrate, and do well. After that we'll have the rest of the holidays to enjoy, knowing that at the back of your head you have done absolutely everything that you can, and what you get is God given. Just you do your best and God will do the rest!

Time to study now! I mean now! in the afternoon!
Which i've never done before in the past! HAHA!

GO SEB!