20060512

Today was so fun man! I invited some of my classmates over to play soccer today. Mostly from my this year's class. About 13 of them came. Well, it wasn't me that organised the thing, it was bill. He suggested coming to my house to play, so i told him can but he organise. Haha, i'm so lazy, i know. So we met at westmall at 12p.m. Then we went to KFC to eat lunch and then proceeded to my house, where we played Fifa 06 on my xbox until 2p.m, before going down to the street soccer court. We were playin the each goal do 5 push-ups thing. So fun la. Actualli my team was losing. But after william came, we were scoring more. I tink everyone was happy. They even suggested coming next wednesday again because our school give us the break due to the elections. We have it later than other schools.

I feel like going out to town tomorrow but i wonder who to ask. Oh i also have to go for high-tea with my aunties and my cousin. So maybe after that than i can go out with my cousin. And maybe i can go and buy my street soccer shoes!