20060521

Hey guys, I'm Back from the retreat. I wasn't as bad as i had expected. Cos it was a retreat and not a camp. So we had proper beds. Yay! But the bed was quite narrow and quite short. When you lie down, your feet will be out of the end of the bed. On the first night, we didn't close the curtains and alot of insects came in. Super irritating okie, and super stupid insect bit me and woke me up. I was so pissed with it that i grab it and kill it. Haha. But on the second night we close the curtains so it was okie. There was once when Kevin's bed had this realli huge beetle on his bed. We took it and put in on someone's bed. Haha. The food was great. My group just kept on eating. Everyone had second serving. The place was nice and serene. However, there were some part of the retreat that i thought was a complete waste of time. Last night, they let us watch Lord Of The Rings: Trilogy. But instead of watching, a few of us went back to the Dormitary and prank call people. Haha, so fun. We call other people friends who we dunno. We told them we are the HSBC bank and that they own the bank half million. Haha. We just kept talking in the Hong Kong accent.

Henry is STAYING at Arsenal! I knew from the start that he would stay at Arsenal. I always had faith in him. Okie i am going down to play soccer now!

Bye!