20060511

I was sick this morning, not feeling well cos of my running nose. It was practically like a leaking water tap, so irritating. It started in the middle of the night and it ended like after recess. So i had through chemistry common tests with it. In the end i didn't have time to finish my paper, despite studying so hard for it. Like practially half the time i was wiping my nose rather than doin the paper. It was bad, so bad until even my teacher came to me askin:" Are you feeling okie?". I wanted to go home after the test but decided not to cos after school i wanted to go queensway. Anyway, i tink i can still pass despite not finishing the paper. I am so die for this term la. I tink everybody is. I have alreadi failed 3 subjects, which is A.maths, geography and Elective Humanity. Screwed for this damn term. Anyway, my parent alreadi know wat to expect cos i alreadi told them.

So after school , Bill, Victor, Jit Yong and me went to queensway. I wanted to buy my street soccer shoes, Nike Tiempo Legend in the White and Gold Bling. But they didn't have it. So i tink i will be making another trip there to buy the Silver and Black one. I am a spendthrift, i know. But why shouldn't i spend the money that i save? I keep recess almost everyday to save money so i tink i shud spend it. Victor bought his adidas ball, so that we can play tomorrow. Some of my class guys are coming over to play soccer at my house.

Oh i bought another BoA CD! Atlantis Princess. So hard to find alreadi. Lucky me.

Tata!

I LoVe BoA!