20060518

I feel tired. I feel Disappointed. I feel shattered. I feel pissed. I am in pain. Thats me for you today.

Arsenal lost to Barcelona in the Champions league finals. I think that the referee was super bias against Arsenal and in the end we suffered. Jens Lehmann got a red card which later the referee said was suppose to be a yellow. I mean now then come and say, isn't it too late? Stupid referee. Even, Arsene Wenger and Henry accused the referee of being bias. Henry got kicked around by the defenders, as in they played damn rough. I thought that the Barcelona Captain should be sent off for so many fouls that could have him being awarded yellow cards. He should have gotten 2 yellow cards and get send off. The most disgusting play from Barcelona was when Henry did a super CLEAN tackle to dispossess the ball from Oleguer. Oleguer then kicks Henry and falls to the ground and Henry gets a yellow card for that. I hated that scene the most. It just goes to show that Barcelona don't derserve to win. Actualli although Arsenal were down to 10 men, they still manage to score a goal from a Beautiful header from Sol Campbell. Arsenal had the lead until the 76th min when Eto'o score a goal which was suppose to be offside. But the linesman didn't raise the flag. Again, another case of baisness. Belletti scored another goal just by shooting and luckily enough for him, the ball hit Almunia leg and went in. Super TYCO! Know wat i mean, TYCO! Super lucky la. If Lehmann was there, he surely would have safe both shots. Now although Arsenal didn't win, I hope that Pires And Henry will stay with Arsenal as they move to their new Emirates Stadium at Ashburton Grove and start the whole Arsenal Era anew.

Anyhow, Today our school had the Annual Cross-Country run at MacRitchie. The distance we had to run was 4.8km. Not very far la. Still okie for me. I was taking part in the competitive run, while some others took part in the mass run. I was position 50th. Haha. I had to follow my friend because his knee was pain. He's a fencer so their knee always got problem one. Next year, i am going to wait for anybody alreadi. Anyway, i was realli a fun event.

Going to was Da Chang Jin Soon! Lee Young Ae is so HOT, PRETTY and CUTE! Just love her.

Korean Gals are HOT!

BYe!