20060525

Sorry for not blogging lately. I was too lazy. Haha. Yesterday, Victor and I went to Orchard to walk around and buy CDs. We went to HMV as usual and we bought the same BoA CD: My Name. After that, we thn proceeded to Nike: BIRD at Cine. I was there where I finally saw the White and Gold Tiempo for street soccer. I couldn't resist so i just bought it. Quite cheap anyway, $68.25. I dunno whats with the 25 cents. Must the 5% GST tax. So stupid. I found out that the Brazilian World Cup Jersey cos $114! Same as my Arsenal Jerseys that i will be buying. But the Brazilian Training Kit is onli $79, quite affordable.

Today is the last day of school. Yay! Tmr is parent-teacher meeting for selected student. Dunno what i am going to do. Just stay at home and rot. Holidays are finally here and my intensive training is going to start next week. I have to aim for at least top 8 in nationals. Cos of nationals, i will be ordering my triple spikes soon. Yeah! Suddenly buying so many shoes. Haha.

ByE!