20060509

Leslie you bitch! Haha. Yesterday while playin soccer, Leslie and I clash into each other. Now my right knee and his left knee is pain. Each time we shoot, the motion of the leg will make our knees hurt. It is seriously pain la. I was quite yesterday that i will not be able to sprint or jump again or even play soccer. But i dun tink it is that bad la. Maybe like in 1 month it will completely recover.

Today, had E. maths and Physics common tests. I tink i both subjects die alreadi la. My E.maths i didn't finish the graph cos i didn't practice at home. Thn for physics, i tink the whole level die also not just me. Everyone was like fail alreadi la, fail la. Haha. Maybe they will moderate it. I have to go do the physics TYS alreadi.

Tomorrow's A.maths. The topics are Quadratics Expressions and Equations, Functions and Surds, Indices and Logarithm. Got to go and revise and practise!

Bye!