20060514

The time is 2.17 a.m and i am still blogging when i am suppose to be in bed. Haha. I am such a pig you know, i just keep on sleeping. I woke up at like around 10, then i look at the clock and thought to myself that i can still afford to sleep until 11 then wake up and watch Zatch Bell. But i woke up and 11 and look at the clock and didn't care. So i ended up sleeping until 12p.m. Haha. Just couldn't get myself out of bed. So nice to sleep in my bed. I tink it is the nicest in my family cos it is the softest.

When for high-tea with my cousin and aunties at Hotel Rendezvous, and my cousin was telling me how stupid the name was. Cos the word Rendezvous means something like, meet up at a particular place. So he tinks it is quite a stupid name and i thought so too. The high-tea realli sucks man. So little variety of food lor. Seriously little. Then there was this "Food For Thought" form on the table for customers to write about wat they tink of the food and place. So there was this question about how is the variety of the food and i put poor. And wat about the service, i also put poor. Under the name, i put my name as Kumar S/O Mani. Haha, Tel no. i put 999. Address: Little India. E-mail: Bitch@yahoo.com.sg. Haha, so bad. My cousin was practically laughing like mad as he watched me fill up the form. Haha.

Later, My mom and I went to town to walk around before going back. I was trying to convince my mom to buy the Arsenal jersey for me which cost $114. So expensive lor. But when we reach the Nike shop, they didn't have it anymore. So i guess i have to buy from queensway. I want to buy the Arsenal Home and Away kit., together with the Brazil Home and Training Kit. So nice. I am supporting Brazil this world cup. Cos they have team work plus the way they play is very nice. So come and join me in supporting Brazil!

Oh Liverpool won the FA cup against West Ham. So lucky la they, i dun tink that they deserve to win today cos of the way they played. So far off from their best. I thought West Ham were the better team. Anyhow, i dun bother cos i onli support Arsenal. But i dun hate Liverpool and West Ham. I also like them. Just not as much as Arsenal.

Okie, i got to go and sleep now.

Goodnight!