20060402



Once again, Arsenal proved that they are a force not to be reckoned with. They trashed Aston Villa 5-0. They are now super duper on form la. When they are at their best, they are the nicest to watch. Even people who dun like Arsenal, also like the way they play. They are just magnificent, they are Europe's finest, not Liverpool as Kumz claims.

Today, i went to church and i had to do my pastoral attachment as a Catheist, is that how you spell it? Okie. I had to be a cathetism teacher. Haha, can you imagine me as a teacher! Wat a joke. Anyway, it wasn't so bad. The class that i got, was very easy to control and quiet and well bahave. Lucky me. I tink those children that i got are primary 4. Aloysius i tink had those like primary 1 or 2. Haha. And Nicholas is one lucky guy. His pastoral attachment start at 11.30 at the canteen. By the time, the all the food were almost gone alreadi la. So he had to do until 11.45 when all the food were finish and the lady there told him that he could go. Damn lucky la, some more he got free chicken wing la. Not fair. Haha. Saw Nerissa also although i dunno wat she was in charge of. Poor rebecca, wait or is it rachel? I dunno how to tell the difference between the 2 cos the are twins. Anyway either one of them had to do wardening. haha, so damn la. Maxi is the worst one la, ha gave has to do wardening at 7.30 a.m la. Lol. Damn sad man.

Soccer today was as usual again. And i tink i am always damn suay la. I am always in the "Sunderland" team la. My team all the young people, like my age. Thn the other teams got all the pro people. So unfair. But at least i still managed to score one goal. Not so bad. I tell you that Yvan ar! Yesterday was April fool' day rite? He go and scare me that Henry is going to Barcelona la!. Like wth la. Oh and my babycousin went into Modelling. Her name is Rayshall and she is about 6 years old. Her mom brought her to the auditions i tink. Thn yesterday at my grandma's house, we kept disturbing her, askin her to do model pose, but she was shy and didn't want to do. Haha. She is oh so cute.

Anyway, this is going to be a busy week for me, physically. On i have training and on tuesday, i have my sports day 200m heats and final. Thn on thursday, it is the 100m qualifying. Thn friday is founder's day and have founder's relay. Thn on saturday and sunday i have competition, The national juniors for my long jump and triple jump. So i have to go on diet this week and run like 3km on days that i do not have training. I am trying not to eat recess and lunch. I am 62kg now i am trying to reach 58kg. Hope i can reach that by July before my Nationals. Guys, please remind me every now and then. Thanks.

Okie, Bryane are you happy now! That is have finally updated! Haha. Got to go, BYE bye! C'yaz.