20060330

Hey guys! Sorry for not blogging in a long time. Now i have so many things to blog. So this is going to be quite a long blog. Firstly, I won the Triple jump for sports day with a distance of 11.62m which is not very good, cos i was and is still injured. Sorry Yvan! His best jump was 11.40m. So much difference from his brother, Stefan who is in Singapore Sports School, jumping about 15.28m, currently the beat in singapore now and is going for the national record. Haha. That day was exciting for those who were watching, but not me, cos i was so damn disappointed with myself as my first few jumps was like shit and Yvan was in the lead. It was until my last attempt that i just decided to go all out, and it paid off. Cos i was injured, i couldn't reach my top speed, if not i felt that i could have reached at least 12m. When Yvan saw me measurements for my final jump, he was like "damn it" and he just threw his shoes he was holding. Haha. So funny. After the triple jump competition, we continued our training, we did weights cos there was lightning but no rain. Now my quadriceps and feeling like shit, like no strength to walk.


Anyhow, Arsenal played Juventus yesterday morning and we won! We beat Juventus 2-0. With fabregas breaking the dead lock at 40 mins with a nice fake shot. And Buffon couldn't do anything about it, but to just stand there and watch the ball go in. Henry also scored the second at 69 mins. The first goal, Henry set up the shot for Fabregas and the second goal, Fabregas set up for Henry. Henry+Fabregas=Ultimate as Nikhil says it. I tink that Fabregas played better than former Arsenal captain Vieira was is now with Juventus. Not that i am saying Vieira is lousy or wat, i still like Vieira, but in that match Fabregas played better. I must also say that Arsenal's young defence are defending better than any other team. Look at Eboue, he is the third choice for the right back position and flamini is the fourth choice for the left back position, wats more is that he is suppose to be a midfielding and not a defender. But look at them, they are playing like they have been playing that position for years. They even prevented Trezeguet and ibrahimovic from shooting even once in 90 mins.

I tink enough about football. I tink that BoA is totally chio. Victor and i are going crazy her la. Victor tinks she is hot, but i tink she is pretty, but hot sometimes. Actualli it depends on wat she wears la. But i still tink she is pretty. Victor went to HMV on tuesday to buy her latest japanese album, OUTGROW. He lend me the CD yesterday to copy into my computer and i am now listening to it la, so nice. She knows 4 languages leh, Korean, Japanese, English and Chinese although it is not so good.

Anyway, I saw Marissa on monday in the 106 bus. And there she was, sitting on those sits that face backwards, towards other people, happily munching on her sandwich. I mean she actualli dare to eat on the bus leh. You ask me to eat on the bus i dun dare. haha. Not that i'm scared or wat la, but i will feel awkward and i tink it is rude. Its like some people, may not even have breakfast and there you are, eating right in front of them. Maybe cos i learnt that it is rude to eat in front of people who have not eaten or can't eat due to watever reason. I will always have my breakfast at home before i leave my house. If i have to bring my breakfast to school, i will wait until i reach school first thn i start eating. Okie, maybe i am a little weird but i just dun realli like eating on the bus. I mean if you are sitting right at the back or not facing other people, thn you eat it is not so back. If i am sitting on the sit that faces towards others, i will definitely not eat. Dun get offended ar Marissa. Oh ya and you can get fined for eating in the bus!!! Haha.

Okie i still i shall stop here. Gtg to the gym now and maybe Nazakat is there waiting for me. Bye byE!