20060411





.
Happy Birthday Alessandra Ambrosio! Today is her 25th birthday. She is a supermodel and i realli love her very much! She was born on 11th April 1981 in Brazil, Erexim. So she is basically a brazilian same as Gisele Bundchen and Adriana Lima, if you know them. She is quite successful as a supermodel, mostly know for posing for Victoria's Secret. Anyhow, she is hot, cute and sexy! No one can denied that! Btw, her name is spelled as Alessandra Not Allessandra as stupid maxim spells it.

Haha, enough with that. During the weekends, I had my triple jump competition for national juniors. Haha just wat, i didn't even do a proper jump cos my run-up for my triple jump was completely wrong. Dunno why. I do in school can, i do there got problem. Haha. Stefan, Yvan's brother is damn good la. He is the best in singapore now. That day he did 14.92m. Power man. From now on still nationals, Leslie, Yvan and me are going to concentrate on our jumps alreadi. Thursday i have my 200m finals for sports day. Wish me luck!

Church on sunday, was fun. Together with soccer. In church, Aloy, Anthony and me would always sit on the red sofa in the office. I tell you ar. The sofa is super nice ar! When you jump in, you just sink in, super comfortable and cosy. We all hated hard sofas and wished that we could bring the red sofa home. Haha. Fettish over the sofa. Soccer was also fun. I finally got quite a good team. Playing as defender is actualli quite fun. I was on form la.

Okie i gtg watch Da Chang Jin. haha. Tata!

P.S Marissa! If you dun wanna come nvm, it is okie.