20060415




Today was so much FUN! Jit Yong, Victor, Jonathan and me went to watch The Art Of Seduction. Seriously, it is a great movie to watch. Go watch it. I dun mind watching it again. The Actress is Son Ye Jin and the actor is Song Il Guk. The show is so super funny la. Dun care abut the title of the movie. It is not something sick at all. They put that title because the both of them in the show like to seduce people. Haha.

We when to eat after that at the Wisma Food of Republic. They ate Teppan Yaki. And poor me just had to sit there and watch them eat cos i was fasting for good friday. Anyhow, it wasn't so bad cos they ate Teppan Yaki. At least i could keep myself occupied by looking at the chef cooking the food it front of us. Haha.

When to HMV also to buy BoA's new singles, Brand New Beat and Your Color. Both Victor and me bought it. So nice especially Brand New Beat. Actualli on the website there was a preview of the song and i told Victor that it is Japanese. Thn after he listen, he told me it is Korean. But after he bought the CD, he realised that it is Japanese. Hahaha.

Okie, going to play Fifa 06 and finish off my second season. BYe bYE!

Love BoA.