20060405

Hey Guys!!! Okie, this is realli hectic and i mean realli hectic. Monday, training. But there was lightning, so it was cancelled. Yesterday, Sports heats. Had my 200m heats. Suppose to have the finals too, but it rained. Lucky me. Haha. And because of the 200m, my injury at my groin which healed on monday came back! Damn it! Today, had training for long jump and i realised that i improved! Haha. I manage to jump 5.8m same as leslie and Yvan. But today Yvan abit off form ar, like dunno wat he was doin. That coach said "How come today Yvan off form ar" Haha. Thn tmr, i have sports heats again for my 100m qualfying. Wish me luck! Poor Bryan has almost all his events tmr. Bet he will be like super tired la. Dunno how he is going to manage man. Thn on friday, it is founder's day so half day. BUT there is founder's relay so i have to run for my house. Lawrance owns all! Thn on Saturday, I have my nationals juniors competition for my triple jump, together with James, Leslie Yvan and Eng Wei. Cool man. So practically, i am running or jumping the whole week. Haha.

Later on at 2.30 a.m. There will be the Arsenal and Juventus match. I will be waking up to watch. Hopefully Arsenal can play the way they played in the 1st leg. Come on Arsenal! I can't et enough of BoA! She is so pretty and her songs on the latest album, OUTGROW is just so nice. There is no one song that i dun like. Oh ya and i noticed that alot of people are watching Da Chang Jin now. Lee Young Ae is pretty and cute when she smiles. I tink Koreans gals are pretty! Haha.

Got to go sleep now. So i can wake up later and watch the match. Bye! Nite!