20060424

Time check now is 7.09p.m and it is raining outside since 5+. Lucky i didn't go for the Ortega Cup training. I got selected to be the top 20 to represent the school in the Ortega Cup against RI. But i decided not to go cos my soccer boots keep giving me blisters on my heels everytime i wear them. So even if i train today, no point cos my blisters will come back again and i can't play on thursday. I tink my boots are half a size too small thats why i get blisters. My feet size is 9 1/2 but the boots is size 9. Anyway, there is still next year. I am planning to sell my Nike Total 90 to someone who ones to buy it, since i onli used it 3 times. I am now planning to buy Mercurial Vapor III , Tiempo Legend Or buy another pair of Total 90 that doesn't give me blisters. But now i am caught in a dilemma cos i dunno which pair to buy. Mercurial Vapor III is lightweight and built for speed but thn Total 90 is built for power. And i have both, so i dunno which to buy. Haha.

Nike Total 90 Nike Mercurial Vapor III Nike Tiempo Legend

Anyhow, after school, i saw this realli chio CJC girl. She was wearing her uniform and doin her work with her friend. Actualli, i would not have noticed her in the first place if i didn't sit with Michael while having lunch. So happened she was sitting opposite of me, facing me. Hope i can see her again soon. Haha. Gotta study for my geography and Elective humans test now.

BYe byE!

Beat Of Angel. BoA