20060425

Class today was realli normal. I tink my physics and chemistry die alreadi la. I dun even understand a single thing my teachers teach. Physics, i do not how to do all the calculations and all. Chemistry, i dun even understand the atoms and molecules thing. Hiaz...common test in 2 weeks time. I gotta go and start pratice on my physics and revise my chemistry until i understand.

After school, i was on the 151 bus when i realised that Aloysius , Edgar and Bill was on it too. They were going to King Albert Park. So i join them for lunch. We pratically just eat and talked crap, about teachers and stuffs. This St. Margaret girl caught my eye. Haha. She realli chio la. Seems like i am running into pretty gals lately. Okie i tink enough with that. Dun tink that i am some sex maniac or something.

Anyway, there is this gal who added me in friendster and msn. She is Kevin's friend. From st.nicks and is a swimmer. Although i dunno who she is at first, after taking to her on msn, she seem realli pleasent and quite a nice person to talk to. Haha.

I was suppose to go for training today, but i have geography common test tomorrow and i want to go home and study, hence didn't go for training. But i will be replacing it tomorrow. Anyhow, Arsenal will be playin Villareal tomorrow morning at 2.30 a.m. Arsenal will win and go to the finals for the first time in the club history! Go Arsenal!

Tata!