20060418

On Sunday, i literally was busy the whole day. In the morning, i had the easter bazaar thing, and i had to sell hot dogs. Haha. Others were selling ice cream or making balloon. Thn, straight after that i had to proceed to Bukit Gombak Stadium for my long jump competition.

It wasn't so good la. I jumped a distance of 5.42m same as Yvan and Leslie jumped 5.40m. Yvan and me are placed 16 and Leslie is 18. Anyway, my long jump is not as good as my triple jump. I am more to the triple jump side. Yvan's brother, Stefan is sick la. His right leg which is stronger leg is injured due to his ankle. So he jump with his left leg and he still manage to jump 6.25m with sports shoes somemore. Left leg, sports shoes and sprained ankle, still so good. Idiot! Eng Wei was good thn us. He being our captain, jumped 6.52m, 4th position. He lost to the 3rd guy by 5cm, 6.57m. So close yet so far from getting a medal. Haha. Calvin won the first placed. He was actualli from our school but he transfered to Sports School cos he want to pursue career in sports. He jumped 6.72m just 2cm from breaking the record. Eng wei could have beaten Calvin if not for his landing. His technique is not very good, if not he could have jumped 6.80m-7.00m. Even the sports school coach tell my coach:"Wah, he can jump well ah!" Haha. And also thanked my coach for training Calvin. Haha. Friendly competition. Anyway, from now on to my nationals i am going to focus on my triple jump and try to get into the top eight again.


Anyhow, today was suppose to have the trails for the Ortega Cup. A cup that SJI and RI play for every year. Mr Teo said that they will onli be selecting 18 people, and guess how many people turned up!? 50+ people! Anyway, i signed my name up in the strikers list. Actualli i wrote on both the strikers and defenders list cos i can play both, but since can onli write in one i chose striker cos got lesser people, like 10 people rather than defenders which have around 20+ people. But it rained today so the trails will be postponed to thursday. And i saw some people who absolutely have no chance of making the team and they still go. Wat a waste of time. Nvm, heck care them. Just hope i get into the team. Wish me luck okie!

Tata!