20070702

[Song: Heart Shaped Glasses-Marilyn Manson]

It's been a long time since I used the freaking com. That's why I hate weekends so much. I'm always the least productive on weekends. I think from now on, I shall go out every saturday to study. It will confirm me more productive than staying at home. I just keep slacking! In that way, I also wouldn't need to see my stupid parents at home and see their black faces. It was bad enough on saturday until I end up venting my anger on my love one and I'm sorry for that. I thinking I my temper can explode like really fast on others, even though my teacher talks about how patient I am with others. Maybe when it comes to certain things thn I am, not for some I'm not. It ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS happens when I'm in some big soccer matches. I just vent my anger out on my teammates when they are not playing properly and cause us to lose. I even did it on my teacher in sec 2 okay!

TRANSFORMERS last night was WAHHHHHH! FREAKING NICE! It was full house man! Until we had to sit in the 1st row! I think it's more of a guy thing. I remember watching all their cartoon when I was younger and buying the toys. I must get the DVD man! I seriously wouldn't mind watching it again if time permits and I mind very well just go and buy the toys. HAHAHHAA! Relive my childhood memories. But yeah, that's how good I thought the show was! The robots were all freaking cool man! Now I want to watch 13 Game of Death. Only a matter of when and if I have the time.

I think I might just very well get my phone next week cos my mom's phone is spoilt. So my dad suggests handing down my phone to my mom and he buys me a new one! HAHAHA! Here comes my LG Shine! Plus I have to change my plan. So yeah most probably. Didn't expect it to come so soon though. Thn I can go round and irritate people with the mirror reflection.

Bye!