20070712

[Song: Sanbika-Plastic Tree]

Life's been really busy lately man. Guess that's just how sec 4 life is. And to think that I still have tuition later. The whole week has been maths and tests man. Geog's test tomorrow. See! I have to study for it later again. But actually I think it's quite good you know. It sort of forces you to study and prepare for Os. I already have the want to study feeling in me la! That's so unlike me. Maybe all that stress and lack of sleep is taking its toll on me. It's already the 4th day that I'm sick and it's irritating me. I'm also getting this really black rings around my eyes and my patience for people is getting lesser. I don't know why either.

The C Div boys are really on steroids I tell you! They are the 1st qualifier for both 4x100m and 4x400m! Yes! You heard that right! Even faster than sports school! And sometimes you wonder why the stupid damn government waste so much money building a hundred over million complex for them. Okay, that's not the point. But then again they are sick. They didn't even do their warm up and stretching for their 4x100m due to some rescheduling which they were not told about and they still did 46s! How retarded are they man! At least they are not like the shit B Div which already has so many flops including me! For the 1st time in God knows how many years we didn't qualify for the 4x100m finals. You know whose to blame? That fucking shit Mr Chua. Who is hated by all of us and whose training is ineffective. He is freaking damn biased la. I shall shut up now. It's only making me more pissed. Anyway, I'm still unsure if I want to continue track in JC, but I have a strong feeling that I will though. We shall see.

I called M1 to order my phone yesterday and they have no stock for the online purchase! Damn it! I can't wait man! Unless of course I go down to the shop and get it, in which I have to pay $30 more. I wouldn't want to waste that kind of money man. I'm also not in a rush to get it. Plus I have to save money too and it's my third week not eating recess already. So yeah, I guess I shall just have to wait and check with them next week again.

Bye!

Libertad.