20070729

[Song: Yesterday-The Beatles]

Yesterday, all my troubles seem to far away.
Now it looks as though they're here to stay.
Oh I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be.
There's a shadow hanging over me.
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

I'm such a ass, yes, a very very big one. I practically screwed up the day for myself, and it's entirely my fault. I didn't know why I did it as well. It was only in church that I asked myself why I'm like that, and I couldn't find any answer.

Well sometimes, I guess life doesn't really goes your way. The path is never ever smooth. There are always bound to be difficulties in life. There are always ups and downs. I just hope we can overcome this small problem and move on. Forget the past, forget the conflicts we had and start all over again. There's only one you, and no one can ever replace you.

Sometimes, I really don't know why things don't turn out well for me. But I can only blame myself. I tried acting dumb but I guess it backfired. All I wanted to do was to be sincere and ask you again personally, but you didn't give me a chance as well. Well, what can I say, I created the problem myself, I guess it's entirely up to me to solve. Sighhhh.

Call me a dick,
an asshole,
a bastard,
a fucker,
an IDIOT,
yes I'm an IDIOT, a bloody big one too and I can't denied that, I agree with you fully. I can't even remember to bring the damn card that I stayed up so late just to do it. After all the time we've been through, I don't want it going down the drain just like. Nearly 7 months just gone like that.

I'm really really sorry.
Yes, I regret it.
I hope you will forgive me.
Give me a chance to make it up to you.


I said something wrong,
now I long for yesterday.

I still Love You, yes, I really do.

I cried my way home.