20070708

And soooooo my fucking Dad just screwed up my day for me. Can't stand him. You know my parents, especially my Dad loves giving me false hope. That's the one thing that I've begin to hate most. It's lifts you up and bring you straight back down. He said he was going to change my phone for me and because of that I purposely missed my soccer to go, but in the end, he changed it to after dinner and thn it the end we didn't even go at all cos apparently he thought he only had to pay $50 when I kept telling him it's $200+. Bastard! But, that's not the main point, don't buy the phone for me nevermind, but he made me missed soccer! That fucker! You don't know how much I need to exercise! and I've already gained back 2 freaking kgs! Running for me tomorrow during recess, I don't care.

CJC didn't make it very good for me either yesterday. They called me for an interview just to reject me. Fucking school! I swear I will try my best not to end up there from now on. I hate the principle. I would rather go poly than that school. I just freaking hate it now.

So my nationals are over and what can I say. My body is just screwed up. I can't grow anymore. and I'm getting fatter by each passing day. I hate the teacher in charge too. Freaking biased. Time to keep the spikes and get down to studying. Which I also find it very hard to do so. And I think I'm going to fall sick soon. I'm having flu and I can sense a freaking sore throat coming.

I just wonder what exactly I'm good at? Won't you tell me God?

Don't give up! There's still you and me.

LIVE EARTH. ANSWER THE CALL.