20070724

[Song: Can't Get You Out Of My Head-Velvet Revolver]


HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY NATASHA RAEANNE YEO YUL JIE!!! May your life be as colourful as the colours on your name! HAHAHA! May the day you turn 16 be the day you will remember the most! I LOVE YOU! STUDY HARDDDDDDDD!!!


Today's a really a bad day for me, and I mean really bad. I got rejected twice today. Well, sort of. I didn't make it into the team for the ortega cup because they put me as a midfielder when I got into last year's team as a striker? Fucktards. I nearly cried on the bus on my way home. I was just looking back at how the whole day went. Luckily for that phone call that took my mind of it. I just want to play being it my last year in the school. But seems like no. Of all days it has to be today. Sigh.


Looking back at my past 4 years in SJI. I'm sad to say that it isn't a good as I imagined. The last 2 years of my life in this school has been really horrible. I really hate the class I'm in as compared to my sec 1 and 2 class. That's why I'm really against the making of the class-tee. Yes, call me wet blanket, whatever, I don't care. This class is just fucked up. They just don't know where to draw the line. Every teacher has a problem with our class. Screw it. I feel like just ponning school and studying all by myself at home or something. Yes, away from them. My track and field hasn't been too good in the last 2 years as well. Twisted my ankle in sec 3 and I performed like shit this year. Now I wonder if going to SJI was indeed such a great idea after all. Maybe it is from the friends that I get, but not in the other things.


Oh you know after Chemistry supervised study today, I realised that Chem wasn't all that hard man! HAHAHA! It sort of motivated me to start studying chem! Yeah man! My A.maths also need work as well! I just want to do well for prelims man and keep my choices open.

I want to buy sooooooooooo many things man! But I guess it's my phone first! I want a new bagggggg tooo! I can't stand my bag! It's freaking big man! Bleah! I shall save now and go shopping during the september holidays!

GOODNIGHT! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Nevermind, I can wait as long as it takes.