20070716

[Song: The Last Fight-Velvet Revolver]

As I was sitting in my seat waiting for today's Chinese Listening Comprehension to start I felt this strange feeling come into me that made me think what exactly I'm doing, what exactly I'm sitting for. Well, I figured it's just a another passing milestone in our life that we'll just have to go through. But for some reason, this milestone will stay with us for quite some time in our lives. You can either say it's significant or not significant, but that's up to you. I still think we should let ourselves down. Maybe we don't know want we want in life, but I think we shouldn't take second chances and do our best. Thn that way we won't have any regrets in life next time when we grow up.

Enough said, anyway I won't say the listening comprehension was easy, neither was it THAT difficult. Only question 3 and some said 10 was tricky? I put A and D respectively for both. I just hope I get them right! Next week as going to be freaking busy with 2 maths tests and what's not. Then I might also go for the ACS(I) Battle of the Bands thing to support my friend. We shall see!

Anyway, I want to go shopping man! I still want my Light Green Lacoste Polo tee and the perfect berms for me and other other things! I just need more clothes! I always have a hard time deciding what to wear every time I go out! Like it's always the same old thing!

I shall go and be a good boy and study now!
Neh neh ni poo poo! HAHAHA!

This fight could be the last fight, so why don't we make it a good one?

How much do you love me?