20070301

[Song: the WORLD-Nightmare]

Know what's worse than having to wait 3 months for your guitar to come? Having to go and test your newly arrived guitar and realised that it's faulty. And I'm feeling pissed now as well as uncomfortable for whatever reason i know not. So the 3-way toggle pickup selector switch wasn't working when I switch to my bridge pickup. They say they will send it to their repair centre to get it fixed and send it to me directly which will take about 1 week. In the mean time, they are going to order a new one for me as I play with the repaired one and when it comes, we will do a 1 to 1 switch. So great, now I have no guitar to play with, which is why I'm so pissed now.

Anyway, yesterday's swimming was fun, swimming in the rain all and managing to qualify for the finals. My friends say that I can get a medal cos i'm one of the faster few. Track and Field Meet is coming soon too. Today's Macbeth play at the national library was quite okay. Wasn't really that great nor was it bad. The only bad thing was that the seats there. They were small and crap. It was hard to sit comfortably nor with that case, even sitting still was difficult. PLUS, I had to hold my pee for like 1hr plus with the temperature at like freezing cold? I couldn't even walk properly to the toilet after the play.

One amazing thing was that I manage to last the day even without feeling tired with just two and a half hours of sleep.

Goodnight now!
BYE BYE!

Uncertain