20070330

[Song: Battle In The Forgotten City-Nobuo Uematsu]

Wah I'm so tired now I could literally sleep anywhere you put me. I'll just sleep for you to see. There's lots of homework to be done this weekend. The worse thing is that I have to attend some stupid Lit Seminar at CHIJ St. Nick's which is at Ang Mo Kio and I have to be there by 8.15am and it ends at 1.30p.m! Waste my Saturday sleeping time la. But I'm sure after that it will be a good good day. I need to make the most of my weekends la.

Training today was so-so. I had shin-splint on both my legs and even now it still hurts. So i had to stop doing plyo and do jogging. I ran about 4km again! Hahaha! Shiok man! Coach told me to take a super huge chunk of ice and rub my leg until the whole ice is gone, and I need to do pool running so that it can heal faster.

Anyway P.E today I believe was the most tiring one I ever had. We had relays for P.E and it was class versus class. 4x300m was first, followed by 4x200m and I ran both! Unexpectedly. Anyway, we won the 4x300m and I felt quite okay after running that. Thn my friends made me run 4x200m again! What good friends I have right! Haha, but nvm. So again we ran and we won cos of me la! I was chasing the guy in front of me and I managed to beat him just before the line! Damn tired la! Thn my whole leg was burning with lactic, so bad that I couldn't even move my legs. And I ended up spending the whole recess just lying down waiting for the lactic to clear. Even after recess, during physics practical I was still feeling like shit. Only after that period was I feeling normal.

Oh man I hate tomorow. Have to wake up so early.

Bye byeeeeeeeee!