20070312

[Song: Star[K]night-Nightmare]

Depressing. That's what it is. my studies, my track and Arsenal. My studies are seriously like shit now. And yes, this march holidays are going to used for catching up on my work. I shall say no more about it. Arsenal are like not performing time and again. With much more suspensions and injuries this time round. From 3 cups contenders to NO cups contenders in 2 weeks. How bad can that be man. Anyway it's time to save money and buy their jerseys.

My track is just as bad. My form is like shit now, plus I'm super fat and slow. For the last time, I'm going to lose weight, starting tomorrow. I'm also super scared that my place as starter in the relay team is in jeopardy. From what i heard there are people with totally no experience in relay that are in the team, due to whatever reasons. Nevermind, I shall just see how that guy perform and I shall be a bastard and not tell him any tactics. I jus hope that there will be the Relay competition between the Sprinters and the Jumpers and I shall prove my worth. No matter what I shall fight for my place.

Anyway, Thursday's Junior Cat session was really fun, cos it was super cosy. Just Germaine, Emmanuel, Keenan and me. Don't know what happened to the others man! Either they didn't know or forgot about it or they couldn't come.

Tomorrow's a busy day. Damn!

Goodnight! Bye!