20070225

[Song: And If I Fall-The Charlatans UK]

I was just watching borat and i found if super offensive. It's not even funny at all. He's just another disgusting bastard who has no regards for women whatsoever. Well, not all women deserve that respect as well. But thn again, not all are like that. The show as so sick and lame that I had to stop it half-way. Don't even know how singapore can show it in the movies. And you still have lame people around that won't grow up and thinks it's funny and watch it over and over again. They should had just banned the show in Singapore. Again, they show woman as objects of sex and those americans teenage bastards are not better. Seriously I think that America is a screwed up place. They are very free and cheap about certain things like sex, drugs, alchohol and what's not. Even they portray it in their movies.

Enough about that now, The guy at Yamaha called me yesterday to inform me that my guitar is ready for collection but but but the only dumb thing at makes no sense is that I have to go there and make the other half of the full payment thn come back another time to get the guitar. Like what the hell right? Making 2 trips and wasting my time. Freaking no brains to do business. So my dad is going to call them and tell them to bring it from their warehouse to there shop before he makes the payment. I've already waiting like for full 3 months and they still want to make me wait longer! It's like an anti-climax right, they tell you that you can collect your guitar but you still must wait for it.

I should be playing soccer now la, Stupid rain. The worst thing was that at 5, when i was just about to go down, it rain! Like wah, so last minute! Aiya heck it man.

Bye now!