20070314

[Song: Way Back Into Love-Hugh Grant and Drew Berrymore]

This is a really nice song. Simple and Nice. Even though I haven't watch Music and Lyrics which I plan to, I had this on Zachary's Blog and it really caught me.

Anyway, My feet are killing me. They are aching like hell man, after going out the whole day. Walking and standing, walking and standing. Oh Oh Oh, I'm so going to kill that Nicholas man! He made a big big big hole in my beloved new silver spikes! He spiked my shoe and made a huge tear! Heart pain man! I wanted to buy a new shoe! But doesn't make sense right? So I'll just have to painstakingly sew it back tomorrow. One day I know I will get over with it, so might as well.

Maths project after, met up with Victor and Ric with Leslie tagging along. Seriously, never try to do any project in town. We had a hard time trying to find a suitable place to do. Thanks to Victor's super idea. We even went to the Coffee Club to do! Like wth! Doing work in a resturant! Smart ah! Again Victor's super idea. We ended up finishing our project at macs. Like after sooooooooo long. Walked around after that, looking at soccer boots. Oh and I saw Ronaldinho's new Tiempo. Quite ugly actually, only the bottom is nice. But I can't wait for the white one to come out. Freaking nice ah. Plus plus plus, I want to buy the whole of Nike Woman at taka. It was filled with BoA's Posters! Like OMG! Can faint! Haha!

Goodnight now!