20070326

[Song: Girlfriend-Avril Lavigne]

I think these few days has been a little better to me. The Confirmation camp shall I say was too short and a waste of time? It was like 2 days 1 night? And I see all my other friends' camps are like 3 days 2 nights? The camp was full of talks and sessions! Super boring can! The worse thing was that my teacher in charge of my group was so lousy at leading us he had to ask Sha's cousin for help! Like WTH! Useless ass. They didn't do anything meaningful that will make you feel touch my God or anything like that. Thn I hear my friends say they cry all. The camp was soooooooo wrong timing that everyone had to bring their homework and stay up just to finish them. Others like me had competition! Ass them la, should have been during the march holidays.

Anyway, today was like one hell of a day. Especially in the morning! It rained rained rained. So heavy until traffic had to stop. The bus was stuck at the same spot for like 10 mins? But nvm, cos there were like 11 SJI guys on the bus, so even we were late we had excuse. By the time we reached school, everyone were like all walking to school too. Thn the worse thing of all that the first period of the day was double chinese and we had bi-weekly test, and I didn't study for it! Letter writing man. But at least i know some of the format, but i didn't feel like doing. Thn PSE was quite fun ah, talking about body language and girls all.

Oh training was like good for me today? Cos before training I ran 4.7km. Haha, lose weight man! Oh I did my personal best for my triple jump which was 12.20m, and that was without proper run up and training for a long time. So maybe I can hit 13m by sports day. I need to improve on my step as well. It super sucks.


I WANT TO BUY THOSE SPIKE!

Goodnight now!

Hey Hey, You You, Want to be my girlfriend? HAHAHAHA!