20070211


[Song: You Give Me Something-James Morrison]

I'm listening to this now cos I needed something slow after listening to all those high-energy songs for the whole day. It's a good song. Or maybe every song in the world is good if you haven't been listening to it for a long time. Long time since I last blogged. Busy studying or at least TRYING to study. So stress man, Hate it.

Anyway, I didn't had training this week due to CCA stand-down cos of common tests. Stupid la, and everyone is piss with it. I hate CCAs stand-down. It makes us lose our fitness. It's like when you train so hard and reach that level, you have to stop and lose everything you worked so hard for. And when we start training again, you have to start everything again from scratch. And Mr Chua went to cancel our competition. Like screw it la. He never even inform us and just go and cancel it and everyone is freaking piss at it too. Stupid common tests.

And so to keep my fitness and prepare for swimming carnival, I went swimming on wednesday. After having not swam for like 2 years? I think? My first stroke I swam, I pulled like 3 leg muscles man. But it wasn't that bad la. So I shall swim more from now on, to strengthen my unused leg muscles. I think we will win for the swimming carnival cos the rest of the class are like not really into it. Which means it's good cos we are fighting for the Class Champs this year. Hopefully all goes well since it's our last year here.

I feel like changing my phone, and I have to choices in mind. Nokia N76 or Motorola Maxx V6. Nokia N76 is like super sleek and nice la. It's RED somemore. I'm like beginnning to like RED too. Haha. Motorola Maxx V6 is like super cool and all la. But I think N76 has 3G and Maxx V6 doesn't, aiya heck care la, i don't use it anyway. I just need one that I thing looks nice thn slim, can call and sms can already. The rest of the other functions are not important to me. I shall just wait for N76 to release thn I shall go and compare the real thing and decide how.

Till thn,
Goodnight!

EH! YOU WANT TO BE MY VALENTINE?! HAHAHAHHAHA!