20070204


[Song: Dirty Little Thing-Velvet Revolver]

Did I mention that common tests are just next week. Damn so fast, but we will have a good Chinese New Year. I shall use the com less now, or maybe even keep my com, depends on my mood. I think I should go swimming soon, since swimming carnival is coming soon and take up tennis again with my dad. I was watching the tennis match of SJI versus HCI and it looks quite fun ah. So might as well play again. Haha.

My feet hurts man, after playing continuous soccer for 2 hours plus. So I expect my stamina to up by abit. Anyway, Singapore won Thailand by 3-2, haha. The match is quite okay, but they didn't look like that are playing ball ah, they were all so freaking rough. Stupid idiots. And Singapore's defence is like omg, even I can play better than that la. Keep giving the ball away and when they pass the ball, like never eat rice like that. Oh well, who the hell cares anyway.


I have bi-weekly tomorrow. OH SHITTTTTTTTT. Boring man.

Goodnight now!

hide's raw guitar sound