20070126

[Song: Stairway To Heaven-Led Zepplin]

It's been quite a long time since I last blogged. Anyway, I'm here cos Sha asked me to! Haha. Plus, partly cos I planned to blog today. Many things have been happening lately, that's why I have no time to blog.

Anyhow, my legs and feet are like super aching now are training. Run like hell, jump like siao! When we were doing our striding after our main set, all of us couldn't even move la. Have to force ourselves. There was a rugby match between CJC and SJI, and guess what, SJI won CJC! HAHA, 21-7. Saw Annabelle, Randall and Cheryl in school before going home. Plus I'm super fat and short la! I'm like 65kg when I'm suppose to be lighter than that! I want to be 58kg or lighter! And I'm 170cm, I want to be at least 175cm! Shit man! ARGH!

And so Liverpool beat Chelsea and Arsenal beat Manchester United. Yeah man! That was the most entertaining match I've watch so far. With both side attacking and defending so much, and winning the match near the end. Amazing. When Henry scored, the winner, my dad and I were shouting so loudly until my sister and mom woke up. Haha. My Dad's not a Arsenal supporter but he likes the way Arsenal plays and he LOVES to see Man Utd LOSE! HAHA. Oh and for interclass Soccer, our class got 6th position out of 12. Out of our 4 match we were suppose to play, we any-o-how played 2 games, winning one and losing one. Haha. And our rugby got 6th as well. Guess how I managed to get people to go down and play? Haha, I asked them to play rugby and they ask if they can be reserves. So I said can, and on that day, they all went down thinking that they were all in the reserves so they don't have to play! HAHA. I'm SMART RIGHT!

Lately, I've noticed many despo people around. Like people seriously deprive of the opposite sex or something. Real assholes ah they. Can't stand them. They act like really fucking horny around us, but when they are in front of girls, they put up this act, like they are damn cool and all. It's like they see the female body as an object of sex and nothing else. Fuck them man. It's like all the girls in the world they want to get to know them. Even other people's friends or girlfriends they also want to know. All day long they can go round talking about girls girls and more girls. Like they don't have other things to talk about. I shall not say names, but many people hate them.

I think that school life really sucks now. The government education system is shit man. It's like overworking us. One of these day, they will know what they are doing is wrong and by the time, it's too late, just like what they found about about streaming people in primary school. Everyday, you go to school, training, you come home late and you still have homework to do but you are tired and want to sleep. One of these day, you are bound to break down and fall sick and all. Being sec 4 really sucks man! I really want to go back to either sec 3 or sec 2. But I also can't wait for JC life, it's seems so fun. Haha.

Actually I have a damn screwed up class. I think my teacher should do something about it. Or maybe she doesn't know and I have to address it to her. There are like so many things wrong in this class. People not surrendering their phones, class chairman giving the key to people who are not class com, people disrupting lessons, sitting arrangements, amount of time to get out of class to go wherever we are suppose to go. All this are so screwed up and need to be address. Mr Sirhan, if you managed to find my blog, please come to our class some time and do and spot check. You will be most happy to find unsurrendered phones. Anyway, heck it la, this class has been like that since day 1 of sec 3.

Hmmm....i think this is a rather long post ah! And NATASHA YEO SOMETHING SOMETHING has been bugging me to update! HAHAHHA. Don't kill me ah!

Goodnight now!
Bye!
Prison Break time!