20070116

[Song: °C-Dir en grey]

What a day I had. I had this stupid freaking irritating running nose all day. It started since I woke up last night at 10.30p.m and continued until just now. I wasn't feeling too well in school, even my friends said I looked sicked. I was like struggling to concentrate during every period.

Anyway, I went to queensway to buy my boots. And and and I didn't managed to get my Mercurial Vapor III cos I was short of $20. Damn! It was $223 but I only had $200. Instead I got Tiempo Legend and saved $20. But it's okay cos I really like that Tiempo. I was already prepared that if I couldn't get the Vapor, I would get the Tiempo. Now it's time to save for another of my items that I want again.

Guess what I was doing last night while you guys were sleeping? Haha, I was wide awake play Fifa on my Xbox from 2.30a.m to 4.30 a.m. I tried sleeping but I couldn't cos I was sleeping from 8p.m to 10.30p.m last night. I managed to sleep from 12a.m to 2.30a.m before I woke up and was freezing cold. So I completed my season with Arsenal and successfully managed to sleep for 1 hour before heading for school.

Anyway, I went to check out the price of Xbox 360 just now and it was $499. Quite reasonable. Hopefully I can get it by May or June. Oh and the Samsung YP-K5 is super cool, $379 for a 4G MP3 player.

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA TAY SHAN WEN! SWEET 16! Ni Shi Lao Auntie! Haha, an eye for an eye!

Bye now!