20070117

[Song: Anima Mundi-Rentrer en Soi]

So here I am, at home while the rest are enjoying training. Body's aching, fever, cold, cough and running nose. People find you emo in class just cause you are sick and don't talk much. You don't know what you are doing. You try your best to concentrate in class but it just fails. You simply have no energy to do what you always do best. Your body feels weak.

I was like peeing after every period in school, sometimes even peeing twice in 1 period. I was like drinking 1 bottle of water every period cos my throat was freaking pain when I woke up this morning and I spat out this super digusting thick green phlegm. Plus, my running nose was super irritating. I was going around class asking everyone for tissue and finishing them all. I feel like I'm going to die anytime if i close my mouth, it's like suffocating and even when I bathe and have to wash my face, I feel like I'm going to drown with the water splashing at me.

I don't even know what I'm doing. I even nearly walked out of my room after bathing without changing. I was at the door knob before I realised I was naked. I was like:"What the hell am I doing ah!". Thn while cooking noodles just now, I even put the packet of ingredients into the pot to boil. Plus I have a fever now. So COLD...

Weak, lonely, empty, helpless...