20070105

[Song: Eyelash Wishes-The All American Rejects]

1st week of school. Lets just say that Sec 4 is the worst year in SJI. The older you get, the harder life is for you. It's been really busy. Homework, CCA and all. Let's just say that this year is going to be and short and fast one. Study study and more study. I don't even know what JC I want to go to also, Maybe, ACJC, SAJC or CJC. But CJC is like I'm trying not to go there, cos I think it's damn lousy, but people say that their standard is improving every year, so...I shall see how.

There is this retainee in my class. He acts like he knows everyone, like he's damn familiar with everyone. Can't stand him, he keeps coming to me, do some stupid thing or ask some damn obvious questions and walks off. Plus he keeps sleeping in class. Like what the hell la. Like once he was walking out of class and he HAD to KICK my friends table for nothing. Then tells him" Relac la brother" when my friend stares at him. And like today, he just came up to me, flick my nipples and walked off. Llike what the fuck okay. I really felt like whacking him up man. Oh and you want to know his reason of retaining? He went to IMH to certify himself as "Unable to handle the stress of O level" That kind of reason also can! Next time you all can go and do that as well and get 20 mins more for every paper. But thn during the first few papers, he broke down and cry, so he's now here for us to suffer.

Anyway, inter-class soccer/touch rugby is like 2 weeks away. Time to get my boots. I think it's time I get my boots soon. I hope they have the 40% off thing for the Black and Gold Nike Mercurial Vapor III. If they have it, thn I'll buy it. If not then I don't know already. I don't mind having the Glossy Red and White one, but Nabhan has it already, so I think I shall buy another colour and anyway, I always wanted the Black and Gold one.

CCA is like getting more intensive. My legs are damn weak now. I did jump drills and starts and soccer after, all in around 5-6 hrs. Oh, today the pri 6 record holder that broke Stefan's pri 6 record trained with us for the first time today, Sashi Kumar. We were all expecting him to be some big and tall guy, but it turns out that he is only at my shoulder. Haha, but he has very good technique, especially in triple jump I think. He was like the only sec 1 training with us today.

Oh and I think I have an ear infection in my right ear. There is like this sick greenish mucus like liquid that builts up and block my hearing. So it's like my right ear can hear softer than my left ear when it's blocked up. And for the pass 2 nights, I had to clear it. I don't know how I got it in the first place. Nevermind, Doctor for me tomorrow morning, and I can get my antibiotics as well.

Man I have like so many things that I have to buy.
1) Soccer Boots
2) Headphones
3) Amplifiers
4) Adidas Suit
5) New Skates Shoes
6) Hoodies
Okay, maybe not a lot of things but they are expensive.


HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY DAMIEN! HURRY UP AND LEARN DRUMS! Thn you can go and smash your guzheng. Haha

Goodnight now!