20070101

[Song: THE FINAL-Dir en grey]

Happy New Year All!

Happy Birthday NICOLE CHERYL ALEXIS TAY NI KE! Finally 15!

Actually I don't see the point of celebrating the new year, like for what? It's just another year, another day, there is no difference, and I have no new year resolution so don't talk to about them to me. I never fulfill them, so I see there is no point having one. I'll just live everyday as it is, taking everything in my stride. There is no point in planning so far ahead, when in the end all you get is misery and stuffs that hurts you. And that's why just now at my aunt's house, when celebrating my cousin's and my birthdays, I didn't make any wish even though I was supposed to. That wish just never comes true, it's just a stupid thing that people do thinking that it will help them. I don't even want to celebrate my birthday, but they somehow forced my cousin and me to.

Anyway, last year has been erm... fast. Really fast, fun and all. But then again, FUCK last year, it kinda sucked too. I just hope that this year will be a better one for me, like my track, classes, that we don't have those fucked up people disrupting class, and still do well for common tests. Thn there are those that are freaking despo, go around looking for girls. Like they behave like they are fucking sexually deprived. Every chance they get to know a new girl, they will grab hold of that chance, thn the whole school will hate them, even though they don't know it and are in self-denial.

Anyhow, I went to watch The Curse of The Golden Flower last night and I must say that the story is not very good. It's not strong enough to stand by itself. That movie is more of an artistic film. But Death Note 2 today was very good. I wouldn't mind watching it again. Go watch it. Oh and my hair is super short now, like I lost 3/4 of my hair, just like Anthony. I think I look better in long hair. Maybe I shall keep it long after this.

Another thing I notice around lately, there are super duper a lot of ah bengs and ah lians around town. They should just fuck off from there and go to their bugis or somewhere like that. They are like want to pose but cannot pose, thn pose until like they become a fashion disaster. Dye their hair all, especially their long fringe and wearing super a lot of stripes shirt. But nevermind, all of them are short. HAHA. So they need to boost their self-esteem by doing all this things. So it's okay, I understand completely.

My cousin is going to learn the DRUMS! COOL!

Goodnight now!