20070107

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEBASTIAN WONG WEI HAN:D
so this password still works(:
you're a old man now!
HAHAHA
NI SHI LAO UNCLE

Hello! Amanda came here so spam my blog with the Happy Birthday thing that I didn't even know. Anyway, thanks again Amanda. So I shall not waste this post on such a short post.

Thanks everyone for giving me such a good Birthday, though I didn't get anything. A simple wish was more than enough for me. Oh and I saved somebody's life on my birthday, not bad right?

Anyway, I wanted to buy my mercurial vapor after school today. I went to the Nike shop, but they didn't have size! Damn it. Then I wanted to go to Queensway but it was quite late already, so I went home. Maybe I'll go on thursday or next week. But if I buy it at the Nike shop, there is 40% off for that shoe! Cheaper than if I were to go Queensway. Nvm, I shall just bargain with the uncle there like crazy until he submits to me.

Bye now! Dinner Time!

This post is weird...