20061002

There was no class yesterday. Eeyer. Stupid la.

Anyway, went to get my hair cut. While waiting for my turn. My Dad told me the our car number plate number "3875" came out for 4D! First prize somemore! WTF! He should have bought it man! Thn imagine what Guitar I could buy with that money! Haha. We could be some millionaire now. My Father stop buying the number cos he bought it that last few times and it didn't come out. Last time it was his Handphone no. it came out Second prize! Wah. Anyway, he stop Gambling already, except the occasionally ones like Majong during chinese new year and stuffs like that. Guess he really change over the years. Like quitting smoking and gambling. Finally what I have been telling him for years has gotten into his head. I kept telling him that if he stop gambling and smoking, he would have alot of money to spend on other things, which he realise that only now. Haha.

Anyhow I don't really believe in those things, plus gambling is bad. I don't like gambling cos I'm afraid to lose money! haha. Thats why you never see me gamble. I believe that what's not yours is not yours. So even if you don't get it, it's fated. Easy come, easy go. Things never come easy in life, unless are some super rich person. Thn thats another story. Oh and until yesterday thn did my Mom realised that my sis has an Ipod nano. Hahaha. After how many months thn my moms knows about it!

I think I shall end here.
I will blog after FYE.
Got to go and study now.

Bye!

11 days left, and I'm missing you badly.